Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Off we go...

  When something happens in my day, be it funny, exasperating or whatever, my first thought is to email Chris at work.  Apparently, I do this quite often, as he has said to me, more than once, "You need to have a blog.  Then you won't send me so many emails in a day."  Maybe I do.  Need a blog, that is.  As a stay-at-home mom to an only child, it's just me & the cat most days.  And she's not exactly a master of conversation.
  So, now that I've kick started the next phase of my life at a new gym, I decided to jump on the blog bandwagon.  Will people like it?  Will they even read it?  Who knows.  But at least I have a place to vent, or clear the random thoughts that come to me throughout the day.  A place just for me, where grammer doesn't matter (mostly because I think faster than I type), & I get to choose the subject.

So, if you're so inclined, come along for the ride.  There's fun to be had somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment